What are cookies?
Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits on your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer they can be used to identify the user. The user’s browser only stores cookies during the current session. They use a minimum amount of memory and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive once you close the browser (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, temporary and stored cookies can be accepted or disabled by adjusting the privacy/security settings in the browser.
Without your express consent – which you give by activating the cookies on your browser –Mercat de les Flors will not link up to stored cookies containing personal data provided on registration.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
1. Our own cookies:
– Technical cookies: These allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options and services that feature there, for example, traffic control and data communication, identification of the session, access to restricted areas, recording of elements that make up a purchase order, completing the buying process following an order, completing the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for emitting sound or video and sharing content through social networks.
– Customization cookies: These allow users access to the service with some general preferences predefined according to a set of criteria in the user terminal, such as language settings, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis cookies: Either processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to compute the number of users and carry out statistical calculations and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Therefore, browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve our offer of goods or services.
– Advertising cookies: Either processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to manage the advertising on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertising to the requested service or the use made of our website. To this end, we analyze your Internet browsing habits in order to offer you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow us to manage as effectively as possible the advertising that has been included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour by tracking browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile on which the type of advertising displayed can be based.
2. Third-party cookies:
The Mercat de les Flors website may use third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and about the use of the site by the users.
Specifically, this website uses Google Analytics, a website analytics service provided by Google, Inc., domiciled in the United States and with its headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. To provide these services, cookies are used to collect information, including users’ IP addresses, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google according to the terms set out on the Google.com website. The terms also cover the possible transmission of this information to third parties, for legal reasons or when such third parties process information on behalf of Google.
You can accept, disable or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the settings on the browser(s) installed on your computer:
If you have any doubts or queries about our cookies policy, please contact us at the Department of Communication of Mercat de les Flors (email@example.com).