Graner Barcelona has launched an open call for residency projects. This call addresses artists, local or international groups working in the fields of dance and performance. They may be developing a piece or a research process with a focus on choreography, body or movement.
The 2017 call focuses on 2 modalities: research and creation.
The artists will benefit from:
– Project accompaniment, visibility and promotion in national and international exhibition platforms.
– Exclusive 24-hours access studio.
– Relax rooms (according to the availability of the center).
– Bikes for non-residents, according to the availability.
– Computer for video editing, camera (foto and video) and a tripod.
– Photocopies and printing serivces.
– Discounts on the shows of Mercat de les Flors throughout the year 2017.
Deadline to submit applications: 4 December 2016